Friday, June 29, 2007

New Kit 35% off at Digital Candy for ONE WEEK!!!

My last post was about the week long sale starting tomorrow (June 30th) at Digital Candy. And in honor of that sale which is intended for July 1st for Canadians and July 4th for Americans I have released a new and special kit Canadian Days! I just love this kit and had so much fun making it! I really had to stop myself or it would have become a 1 person megakit in no time, lol.

Check it out in My Store at Digital Candy. Have a great weekened everyone and to all my Canadian neighbors HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE THIS KIT!!!

mighty morphing mom said...

This turned out so terrific, LOVE it! So proud to put it in the store girl!
Happy Canada Day! So excited about your news, Heids spilled the beans to me yesterday and I am so thrilled!
ttys,
Kristen