Monday, June 11, 2007

New Header = New Look + the tooth fairy...again?

So How do you all like my new header?! I am lovin it! It's my first try at any doodle-y and I am lovin it! BTW that is my little pug Nelly in there too (besides the obvious DD and DH). I had so much fun doing this! I SHOULD have been creating but ya know, it was nice to create with and not just design, although I did make everything especially for this header...ok almost everything special for this lol.

So you are NOT gonna believe who is visiting my house AGAIN tonight?! THE TOOTH FAIRY!!! That is 3 times for the same kid in only one week!!! I am going broke ROFL! When I went to pick her up from school today she was grinning and so I asked her if she had lost another tooth again and she said yup. We laughed all the way home and told her she better not lose anymore of she won't have any left to chew with! LOL! Ironically she has a dentist appt in 2 days...maybe she's losing them all so she won't haev to go. OR knowing Kelsey she is prying them out of her mouth with plyers to get moe $$$ from the tooth fairy! ROFLMBO!!! I wonder if I'll wake her up tonight, probably! I'm no graceful dancer that's for sure!

Well not much to say but just wanted to show you all my new look. Hopefully you have all seen my new Indexed Memories frames which I used in the new header. They are soo cool if I do say so myself and I am so excited to bring them to digi.

Well I'm off...wish me luck as the tooth fairy tonight...AGAIN!!!

8 comments:

Mojo said...

great new header love the brightness of it.

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

I love that you used your new product on your header! way cool! great looking family too babe!! :)

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

Your new header looks beautiful! And LOL at the tooth fairy visiting 3 times in one week! Sounds like my dd when she was younger. :) She loved pulling her teeth.

Monique said...

great new blog header, as soon as the page loaded i thought it was different. it looks great! good luck with the tooth fairy job!

Kelly Pyron said...

I love your new header and your index frames are super cool! Your daughter losing teeth reminds me of my dd, who would not only pry her loose teeth but try to pull her sisters as well. LOL! She was very motivated by the money! He! He!

Anonymous said...

LOl about the tooth. Great header!

ymA said...

lol@ the tooth fairy. Maybe, a pack of gum instead of money?

Thanks for stopping by my blog today too. Please note, that isn't my daughter. lol. I passed your congrats on =)

Angela said...

The new header is da bomb!