Thursday, June 28, 2007

SALE SALE SALE!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?!LOL! Ok so I have some awesome news to tell you all but I can't ... not yet...but don't fret I will soon!!! And in honor of July 1st for Canadians and July 4th for Americans Digital Candy is having a HUGE WEEK LONG SALE!!!!!! You gotta check it out! I have a new kit just for Canadians coming out especially for this, so take a peek for it on Saturday June 30th when the sale starts (or hey, go there now and look at the rest of my designs and make your list and check it twice for the upcoming sale, lol).

Digital Candy is going so well! There are so many cool new members and everyone is really so sweet! So if you don't have a digi-home or just need a second or third home you have to get over there! There is so much help for everyone no matter what their skill level and everyone is always there to lend a helping hand with anyone's questions (includin me) so it's wayyy cool! And the gallery is rockin! So check it out and don't forget to pop back there for the week long sale!

In other non-digi news I went for my tests yesterday. Can I just say that there is NO WAY Barium is a good thing to drink! ROFL! It was so heavy and so gross that I was this close to losing it! Good thing you can't eat or even drink before hand...now I know the real reason! Hopefully I will have the results back soon and can get everything all fixed up.

Today is Kelsey's last day of school. Can I say I feel like such a cool mom...I bought her a disposable camera (I wouldn't give her my camera...are you crazy?! LOL!) to take with her on her last day so she can take shots of all her friends and stuff and then of course...scrap. She got a Bratz scrapping kit for her birthday so these shots will be perfect. She loves to scrap and draw, that's my girl! :)

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will, today is my last day before having 2 weeks holidays from my IRL job and I can't wait!!!!! YAY more scrapping and designing time! Woo-hoo! Alright everyone, enjoy your weekend and your families!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a cool sale! I'll have to check it out! It's a great idea to buy a camera for your girl. I should do that for my oldest, he loves to take pics. Both my boys are lil' photogs!

Cindy said...

Sounds like your daughter is a chip right off the block!
The ladies at Digital Candy ARE really nice and helpful, aren't they?

Mindy said...

hope your tests come back w/some good news!! Have a happy day!

Anonymous said...

thats wonderful that your DD is following in your footsteps!!!

I agree, Digital Candy is an awesome place to be! And thats an awesome sale!!!!

I try to stay away from Ebay...I could single-handedly put us in the poorhouse!!!

mighty morphing mom said...

Hoping for good test results for you. so cute that your daughter scraps. Santa brought our boys cheap digi cameras for xmas, they love 'em! Have a great weekend.

20Birds said...

when my kids are intereested in scrapping... i love it... all i can do not to take over... and yes, good luck with the tests

Anonymous said...

Hope your test results come back good.

Sharon said...

Owww Barium is horrible! Hope things get cleared up for you soon.