Friday, June 8, 2007

NEW NEW NEW Item! I'm so proud!

Wow, I have sooo much to blog about but I'll be selfish and start with my own stuff, tee-hee ;)
I have a NEW ITEM! Yes, completely new to the digi-world and I am so proud! I call them Indexed Memories. Do you remember a few years back when you would use Advantix film? When you would get it developed it would come with a photo index print...well here it is the Digi-Way!



And here is a layout that I made especially for this! My daughter's 6th birthday getting a new bike. Isn't the look on her face in the last picture priceless!?! LOL, what a cutie!



You can find this awesome new item in both of my stores (links are on the right side of blog).

Okay so more news! The Digiscrapshak is having a birthday bash in honor of our awesome owner Lori's birthday and the entire store is 40% off and there are awesome birthday boxes from almost every designer for only $2.00!!! You HAVE to check this one out!!! Have you ever tried the Photoblast actions from the Shak? Right now they are 15% off for the birthday bash. They are so rockin! I am slowly amassing a ton of those and use them on every layout I create! These are a MUST have. My favs are the color wash and the vivid color and oh of course the all time favorite beauty glow action!

Wow, that was alot of digi fun! In other news (lol) I booked dd's b-day party, she will be swimming with about 15 of her closest friends. I am sooo not looking forward to that part. The parties are always soo hectic and I come away feeling tired, drained and with such a headache I can't even function for the rest of the day. I can't believe my one and only baby is turning 9, pout, she's growing up so fast!

I almost got caught last night when the tooth fairy paid her second visit. DD woke up and I was standing on the ladder to her loft bed and had just made the swap (humming the james bond theme music here) when she sat up!!! I told her that I was just checking to make sure she had set her alarm since she forgot the day before. She was so out of it she didn't even remember so that's good.

Wow, I am exhausted! It's almost midnight here and I am blogging?! ROFL! What a computer geek Digi has turned me into, ha ha! Well my eyes are barely hangin on after these last few late nights! So until later chicks!

1 comment:

20Birds said...

I have six girla and now easily forget tooth fairy duties, so my little one, leaves reminder notes for the tooth fairy by my bed...