Monday, June 25, 2007

New products!!!

Well I have finished the first 2 in my new line of Punished products, lol! I love that name, rofl! They are items that have been more than grunged up and more than distressed they have been punished. So the first 2 are primary papers packs; Punished Plaid and Punished Polka Dot. I love how they turned out and I am sooo into primary bright colors right now. Must be because it's summer! I think I also forgot to share my Primary Funk Doodle style funky flowers, they go really well with these papers, gee is it too late to change their name? Naw I like primary funk, lol. (I actually name all my papers but I don't get to actually name them like that in the zips or else no one would know what's what, lol, little known tidbit, rofl.)
So here they are:





So it's the start of another week, ugh I hate Mondays if they are not holidays! ROFL! BUT this is my last week of work before a 2 week holiday so I can handle that I guess. I can't wait to sleep in and be lazy!!!

So what else is new? Not much, just wanted to share with you my new products which of course can be found at both of my stores Digital Candy & The Digiscrapshak. Later chickies!

2 comments:

mighty morphing mom said...

Gorgeous stuff chickie! I adore your names, so cool. I am always excited to open your submit forms and see what neat stuff you have for me this time:)

Victoria, BC said...

Hi Honey,
You are so creative....that's why God gave you that talent....to make stuff for us lol. Anyway, we love you and miss you all so very much. All that you have created is awesome. We are so proud of you. Talk to you later.
Love,
D&M