Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kelsey’s Birthday Pics

Yes I am guilty of neglecting my blog but honestly I am soo tired and yucky feeling these days that when I do get a spare moment I am either napping (which I hate wasting time but I feel better if I do) or just vegging on the couch. I need more hours in a day but then I would probably have to spend those relaxing or sleeping too heehee.

 

So once again I will break my rule on talking about my oldest on here once again. Her 11th Birthday was great. Since they were still in school we let her open 1 present (a new outfit she could wear to school that day) in the morning. That night we went to dinner at Montanas. she had her choice and wouldn’t choose so she’s lucky dad didn’t win and take her to McDonalds, heehee. He’s such a joker! Afterwards we went home and opened the rest of her presents.

 

Here is our birthday girl

 

 

 

Spongebob cards, she’s obsessed with him LOL.

Sissy’s little helper (messy faced and all!)

 

It could be the spongebob card or the mall bucks inside ;)

Typical teenage attitude talking back to dad about something…like totally LOL!

 

She had been bugging us for a skateboard since before Christmas so she finally got it.

 

 

I can’t believe how fast she’s grown up and what a beautiful girl she is!!! She is such a good sister too and I have no doubt she will be to the twins as well! We love you honey!!!

No comments: