Monday, July 13, 2009

Maddy’s First B-Day Pics

 

Well I finally edited some pics! YAY!!! I saw on the Windows Live Writer site that you could get a plug in to just transfer photos from Facebook so I downloaded that figuring I could save myself some work and phooey it won’t work for me. I must have the wrong version of something. So here I go again uploading pics one by one, it was worth a try. ;)

 

Maddy was quite shy this night as the whole family was over at our place. She’s not usually a huge social girl anyway so it’s not surprising heehee. She did really enjoy Uncle Paul’s help opening her presents! She had warmed up to him quite a bit by the end of the night heehee.

 

My 2 BEAUTIFUL girls!!!

 

 

Kelsey helping Maddy  open a gift.

 

Maddy’s first birthday proved to be all about balls, she got big balls, little balls, a ball pit, a ball popper and she LOVED them! (We hadn’t given her any previously cuz I thought the dogs would wreck them. )

 

More balls LOL and her piano.

 

She just won’t let go of them!

 

That’s our girl! LOL!!! :)

 

Maddy LOVES books! She will go grab her favs and lock eyes with me and butt scoot over to me so I can “read” them. She never lets’ me read a full page before she starts turning the pages but it’s so dang cute! I just love watching her scoot to me book in hand!

 

Yes she even brought the balls with her outside while waiting for her cake!

 

My 2 beautiful girls again! (Sorry about the harsh light/shadows, I could have spent hours editing this one but don’t have the time.)

 

Maddy and her first pinch of birthday cake! We thought she’s go crazy but she started out tentatively LOL!

 

Still not that much of a mess…

 

 

Maddy loved these noisemakers so Sissy helped her out and entertained her with hers!

 

This little girl was definitely spoiled! And she had a great birthday!

No comments: