Sunday, July 5, 2009

29 Weeks

Seriously is that ALL??? Ugh! I am way huge already and that’s not so good this early in the game. I have visions of myself being induced at 38 weeks Jerry Springer style. Jerry Springer style? Yes Jerry Springer style, where they have to knock down a wall in the house just to get me outta here cuz I’ll be that big and it will be a big 3 ring circus! I am glad the babies seem to be growing and doing so well but it’s already getting harder and harder by the day. Have I told you my waist measures 49 inches around?

 

Since there are 2 (even though I am carrying low) it seems to be all over the place. But I definitely feel it’s lower than I’ve ever carried before. My tummy rests on my legs now and getting comfortable is a task in and of itself. I am too heavy to lean back but I can’t help but want to stretch to have more room for my belly. Fun times.

 

I know I am complaining, probably too much, probably a lot. But seriously this is so hard! Carrying twins is the hardest one so far and it’s still so early. I have mini meltdowns just because I feel sooo bad. I am tired of not being able to do much of anything and I am tired of feeling sick. (Yeah the nausea has come back some days unfortunately.) And these babies seem to think I should be eating steak and eggs for breakfast cuz it seems no matter what I eat I still feel awful afterwards.

 

Ok, enough complaining for now I guess. This oughta provide some amusement. I have a few pics for you. Here I am at 39 weeks pregnant with Maddy.

 

 

And here I am at 29 weeks with the twins

 

 

Pretty close huh? Here’s a side by side comparison. (The angles are different too which makes it look like there is more difference.)

 

 

I was carrying higher last time and no I am not actually bigger YET but I am actually pretty close and that has me scared. It’s gonna be a long 9 weeks!

 

Anyway, I am tired and need some rest. Maddy will be going to daycare Wednesday and I am so excited! I will miss her terribly but it will be nice to have a day where I can lay down all day and not have to get up every 5 minutes and wear this bog ole body out. I want the twins to come but not this early. (I can’t wait to not be pregnant although I am seriously not ready for newborn twins yet!) So on the daycare days it’s either doctors appointments or a type of bedrest prescribed by me to hopefully avoid complications in the future.

 

Ok sorry for all the preggo talk, I’m done now.

 

Disclaimer: I know these little babies are MIRACLES and I know I LOVE THEM, and I know that there are many women out there who want to and can’t get pregnant, so I am not trying to take this for granted…we all just need to vent and carrying twins has been just that much harder for me so I need to get it all out.  I would have never imagined it to be this hard. I never have been the graceful happy pregnant lady anyway LOL! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful bump!! Congratulations! Your look fantastic! :-) Have loved reading your blog! I Just had my first baby, such a wonderful experience. Did you already choose the name? Have a glance here http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ it's a great site to search names by popularity and origin. Finger and toes crossed for you and your baby! Jo