Monday, July 13, 2009

HOLY COW!!

The babies are each 3 lbs 9 ounces so just a tad over 3.5 lbs each! That means I have a total of 7 lbs of baby in here at only 30 weeks! Holy cow! How am I gonna manage to make it to 38 weeks? I really will be toppling down and/or bedridden by then! Keep in mind that I am also chasing a 13 month old around the house too. It’s definitely good that the twins are growing so well (they are measuring 31 to 32 weeks) but this definitely scares me. I could very well end up being induced at 38 weeks with 2 giant babies! Oh my! Everything in me says they won’t last that long if they are bigger but the rest of me says, not so fast…you will be waiting and waiting with these 2 like you did with Maddy. Oy!

 

Baby boy a is still head down and behaving as always, baby girl b is still the troublemaker and still breech. Cervix is still perfect at about 3.8 despite all of my braxton hicks lately so that’s good too! I’ll update again tomorrow after my OB appointment. Let’s hope everything goes as smoothly as it seemed to at the ultrasound today. :)

No comments: