Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Update :)

What’s new around here? Well things have been busy and strangely enough this week I feel like I have just been hit with a truck. Not that unusual but it’s been worse than normal so hmmm wondering what’s going on.

Anyway, I updated on facebook but forgot to tell the result of my last dr’s appointments and tests so here we go. The ultrasound went great. Baby boy A is the way he always is, head down low and still on my right. Baby girl B is breech which means that she is bottom down and head up. She is a troublemaker already always stealing her brother’s space heehee. (Sounds like she’ll be just like Maddy!)
Diabetes came back NORMAL!!! 6.1 YAY! There was some sugar in my u.r.i.n.e. but I wasn’t feeling well at all that morning so that could explain it. We will just keep watching and if it happens again I might need to re-take the test. Last time I was borderline and so I chose to monitor and correct any issues through diet voluntarily. I really hope I stay clear of it this time, not only was that not fun but the lady at the diabetes clinic I reported to was a real drill seargent, she was brutal. Even one high number in a month and she was lecturing me. Seriously woman you should see what I eat when I’m not pregnant, your healthy little world would just explode LOL! It’s a good thing I crave healthy stuff while I’m preggo.
My blood pressure is creeping up a bit, the lower number I guess, so that is just something to watch, nothing too bad at this point.

Doc gave me a prescription (just in case I needed it) for massage/ physiotherapy for my back. He said that may be what I need to help my problems. He also said that the cramps that I am having are Braxton Hicks and as long as they aren't registering as contractions and my cervix is fine at my ultrasound they're normal, especially for having 2 babies stretching my belly.

I have gained the usual, about a pound per week. Not too bad for 2 they say.

I have another appointment Monday the 29th so I will update then again.

No comments: