Sunday, June 21, 2009

Miscellaneous

So why is it that this time (and last) all the weight goes right to my face and other places it shouldn't. Ugh. Seriously I feel like I look ok in the mirror but when I see pictures of myself I realize that my face looks awful! I can deal with the belly but it would be nice to at least look somewhat attractive, just with a cute belly KWIM? UGH! I know there are other things to think and worry about but it's still hard not to get depressed by how you look. On top of it all I am outgrowing all of my maternity clothes from last time, I can't really get any ones bigger, even in the city 1 1/2 hours away from me. I don't know what I will be wearing in a month or so but it definitely won't be what I am wearing now. Ahhh the joys of pregnancy.

I am 27 weeks today and yay for getting this far, guess I should just concentrate on that good news and the babies awesome weights!

I got my computer back, they really didn't say much except that it was fine but windows needed to be reinstalled. Uhhh yeah I know I tried multiple times and it wouldn't work! Whatever! So $126 later it's home and I am hoping to get it somewhat set up today so I can edit and post some pics from the recent birthdays etc. So that means there will be lots of posts with pictures to catch up on soon! Yay!

I will finish off with Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband and dad!!!! I hope your days are filled with love and family!

No comments: