Sunday, May 3, 2009

Randomness

Geez ya know I had a huge post typed out, and since I have learned the hard way, I was highlighting the text to copy it in case it gets lost before its posted and well I lost it all URGH!!!!! It was good too. :(

Anyway today is our 4th wedding anniversary, 4 years ago today we were in awesome Las Vegas excited to become man and wife. Oh how time flies! Happy Anniversary Honey I LOVE YOU!!! Ahhhh if only we could go there and get away sometime soon heehee.

So last night we went out to dinner just the 3 of us Maddy and hubby and I (Kelsey was at a sleepover). We went to the lodge and had their buffet and let me tell you Maddy was a HUGE fan LOL!! She had a ton of prime rib, potatos, noodles, watermelon, chocolate cake and cheesecake! Our little garbage guts! I am so glad she is finally starting to eat so well because just a few months ago it was a fight to get her to eat solids. I never thought I be able to have a baby who actually enjoyed eating so we are definitely happy about this! Although her newest thing is putting the food in her mouth and taking it back out to look at it and then putting it back in LOL what a lady! She was also so cute waving at the waitress and flirting with everyone. After dinner we went to the park for a swing and a short walk. :) It was such a great night!

I forgot to say that after my shopping/errands Saturday I got home to find a dozen roses! So sweet! And then this morning I also got a rainbow amethyst necklace, wow! Hubby wasn't even supposed to get me anything let alone spoil me like this! What a sweetie! Shhh don't tell him that we don't want it to go to his head heehee ;)

Well this isn't even half the post I had but after losing the first post I just don't have the steam to keep going. Hopefully I will have some pics to share soon. :)

No comments: