Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last Weekend

So last weekend we took Maddy to a local lake/pond to play in the sand. She had a blast! She even tried eating it and when daddy would try and move her hand away from her face she would scream, she really wanted that sand LOL! So since I haven't shown any pictures in a while here are a few from that day. :) (Yay I FINALLY got some photos edited! )

 

Here's Maddy in her new hat

Such a cutie!

Such a troublemaker! She will NOT let this hat stay on her little head!

Trying to eat the sand

Look at how dirty I am! My legs are covered, I even had sand in my diaper! :)

I sure had fun! :)

2 comments:

Nola said...

aha she's so adorable

BurnsFamily said...

OMG- could Maddy be any cuter?!? I just love the determination for eating the sand and not wanting to wear the hat... too cute!