Sunday, April 1, 2007

Woo-Hoo It's Official

My designs are UP FOR SALE!!! I am so excited, I hope you all like them half as much as I enjoy creating them. You can see my designs here:

My Store at The Digiscrapshak

Thanks so much to the girls at the Digiscrapshak! It really is an AWESOME place to be, if you haven't been there you HAVE to go and check it out! I love it there, and the designers, creative team and admin just knock my socks off with all their talent and willingness to help, they truly go above and beyond! Big thanks to Lori (site owner/designer) and Jana (site admin) for all of their help and for providing me with a great new home! I am so excited to be a part of this great community!

Happy Scrappin Y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new store. Your designs are wonderful!
Jana :)