Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What makes me laugh

I keep meaning to post this for a laugh...these always make me laugh no matter how many times I hear them!

1) I love how Homer from the Simpsons whispers, seriously it cracks me up EVERY TIME!!!! I actually asked my hubby to try and do it and he refuses (not that he does impressions, but I am sure it would make me laugh just the same).

2) It's a moo point...what's a moo point? It's like a cow's opinion, no one cares! From my old favorite show Friends. Who said that? Joey of course! That show never failed to make me laugh and I totally miss it. There's not enough good half-hour comedies on anymore!

3) Sometimes I run around singing: hands in my pocket, hands in my pocket, hands in my pocket from that commercial. It just cracks me up!

Have a little laugh today on me! And hey, next time you're watching the Simpsons just try not to laugh when Homer whispers!

3 comments:

Petra said...

I can´t remember homer wispering...LOL!
But I do remember joey..this guy and phoebe always crack me up!! I love friends and we have the whole collection!! When there´s nothing on the tv, we always wtach it before we got to sleep...well honestly we fall a-sleep with it..LOL

Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Oh I miss Friends!!!

Not sure about that ad though...must be one we don't get down here!

;) said...

Thanks for the laugh. I miss Friends!