Wednesday, April 18, 2007

IT PASSED!!!!!

So our union has been in negotiations for almost 2 years, negotiations failed and we were sent to mediation, the vote on the mediator's report was today and I just found out that IT PASSED!!! Yay! That's means no strike for us! I was getting really worried as both hubby and I work in the same union. I am almost in tears to know that this stress is almost over and we can start planning again. I hate planning for an uncertain future, especially when we still have so much landscaping to do. YAY, now we can start! What a load off!

In Digiscrappin news I just found a great new gal Heidi and her AWESOME Canadian Digi Scrappin site! Check it out: http://www.cdsu.ca and tell ALL your friends. Gotta support our fellow Canadians!!!

Off to celebrate ;)

No comments: