Thursday, April 5, 2007

YUCK!

So I picked up my dear daughter from school today and what did I notice upon seeing her? She was wearing a different shirt. I asked her where she got it and out came this horrible story...

She was reading to her book buddy (the younger grades get read to by the older grades) when all of a sudden the little girl she was reading to (who didn't feel well) puked all over her! No one would play with her after that so the principal helped her find a shirt in the lost and found to wear.

Kelsey's take on this, "The best part about it was that I got another gumball". We told her we hoped that gumball didn't come from the girl who puked on her, if you get my drift! LOL! Kids say the funniest things. So I'm off to wash some other kids puke off my daughter's clothes! Yuck.

PS - It's STILL snowing here! UGH!

3 comments:

Pam said...

OK that is a riot! And what a great kid your DD is to just get another shirt and go on with her day, I would have gone home! LOL!

Carrie said...

That is so funny to us but its not I am sure to her..... I would have been so embarrased!!

Deena said...

EWWWWWWWWW

That makes me glad my kids are off this week LOL, poor girl!!