Saturday, April 14, 2007

Biker Babe

So I thought I'd share this layout I did today of my daughter. The photo isn't the greatest in quality but it was the whole inspiration behind my newest kit Rebel Diva. I love this picture, she has worn off temporary tattoos on her arm, funky sunglasses perched on top of her head and for some reason it has always screamed Biker Babe to me.

I also did some shopping at our store 40% off sale at the Digiscrapshak.com and got some awesome goodies! If you haven't been there be sure to check it out as the sale ends today at midnight.


Most everything used is from my Rebel Diva kit, black scribble alpha (recolored) from Vickie also at the Digiscrapshak.com and polaroid frame from Valorie Brown also at the Digiscrapshak.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovin your blog! Email me babe! shutterbug1975 at telus.net