Saturday, April 28, 2007

Busy Week!

Wow it's been a busy week! I am so excited to announce that I will be coming soon to another awesome store...just can't say yet...Oh the suspense! LOL!

I did a CT call (yeah I know didn't put it up on my blog, bad, bad blog slacker) and the applications I got were amazing! I am so excited! I hope to have an answer back to all those who applied soon, no later than next Friday. YAY!

It is like a hurricane here today and guess what we were doing. Shoveling wheelbarrows full of topsoil and trucking it to our backyard and making little piles all over to be raked out at a later date ha, ha! I am covered in dirt it's in my ears my nose my mouth and places I would rather not mention! Ha, ha...in between my toes...where else?! I am so proud of my sweet little girl, she was out there helping us shovel dirt into the wheelbarrows for almost as long as I was! So proud of her helping us like that! Of course my hubby was out there all week after work doing it so I have to give him MAJOR credit! He works so hard!

Did some shopping last night and UGH can I just say we have a SERIOUS lack of stores here! I miss the big city so that I can actually find clothing! I FINALLY did find a few cute things so that turned my total frown upside down, at least a little bit. Tee-hee. My excuse was that I needed new clothes for our vacation, yeah that's right going on vacation in 2 WEEKS!!! Where are we going...VEGAS BABY!!! I LOVE VEGAS!!!! And this time we are leaving the sweet little kiddo behind and are going to see some shows, already booked tickets for the show La Reve at the Wynn I am SO EXCITED!!!! (Can u tell?) I am also looking forward to making myself "unplug" so to speak, as I don't have a laptop I will be forced to take a vacation from designing, forums, email and my in real life job of course and ya know what...I am looking forward to it, we'll see how long I can stand it without my internet connection! Ha, ha.

In Digiscrappin news I have a new kit in the works and I am VERY Excited! I LOVE the colors and hope to have it finished soon! Ok I've babbled enough, hope everyone has a great weekend! Mwuah!

4 comments:

Kristen McD said...

Have an awesome time in Vegas! I've never been, but I'd love to see it someday. :)

What did you buy??

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your news store!
Can't wait to see who your new CT girls are!

Monique said...

what a sweet kid you have, helping out! mine's like that too, 2yrs old but helps to set the table, puts her toys away... such an angel. and congrats on going away on a vacation! that must be exciting! be sure to take tons of photos so the rest of us can live through your fun! and i know all about poor shopping, i live in Wainwright and we can't get anything here either! i've had to get used to shopping online some since moving here 3 yrs ago. well have fun on your childless trip!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! congrats on your new store! Can't wait to see it! lol

*hugs*