Thursday, April 23, 2009

We're still here

Yay I think we are all finally over our colds, it only took 2 weeks! UGH! We think Maddy said her first real word last night...she said "hi" to herself in the mirror but wouldn't do it again so I don't know if it counts heehee. But it was sure cute! And apparently Maddy used her dayhome lady's legs to pull herself up to standing today! It didn't last long but she hasn't showed signs of moving so this is exciting for us. Also tonight we put the tv remote and a container of her little snacks just out of her reach on the floor and she was really reaching and did scoot a few inches to try and get them, which she doesn't do for her toys. So needless to say we will be doing more of that this weekend trying to encourage her to crawl. ;)

Well it's getting late (yeah late for me LOL) and I have to work tomorrow so I better jet. Daddy is off tomorrow so it will be a first ever Maddy and Daddy day and he's looking forward to it and I am sure Maddy will have a blast with him all day too. :) I can't wait to hear the trouble they get into. ;)

Oh and before I forget, every time we pick up Maddy from daycare she gets so excited to see us that she literally smacks me in the face for at least 30 seconds full force, what a girl...it actually hurts but she's just so darn excited and well it's still so darn cute heehee! What a girl!

Here's to a good friday and an even better weekend!

1 comment:

Nola said...

looks like things are getting better and Maddy is adjusting well! (or should I say mommy is adjusting well!) I'd like to hear how the maddy daddy day went