Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Maddy's First Trip to the Park

So even though she was sick since the weather was so nice we decided to take Mads to the park and hope that the fresh air would help with her poor little nose. She really had fun although it's hard to tell by her expression, heehee...hey give the girl a break she's sick LOL!

 

Checkin out the swings

One of my favs below!

And again another fav!

Maddy was clapping and Daddy decided to join in on the fun :)

Mads and Dad

Down the slide we go!

Wheeeeeeeee!

That's Kelsey in the orange tank top behind Mads, sucha  daredevil, she was running all over the park. I guess we were just too slow for her lol! ;). Mads looks a little worried to be sitting there without Daddy heehee.

Another favorite

Well Mads is up now. At least I got all caught up and posted pics for ya'll! I will write again soon...I hope!

No comments: