Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ashley Furniture Parts 2 & 3

Well unfortunately Ashley still sucks but there is nothing we could do about it. We got our furniture "fixed" and delivered and in the process of their delivery people bringing it into our house it was damaged yet again, UGH!!! Our patience was gone and even though it's not me at all, we just said s.c.r.e.w. it. We took the darn furniture and had to call Ashley to have them come to our house and repair it. After a few days of waiting for them to call as they promised we finally had to call them and schedule an appointment. They gave me a 9 to 5 timeline for the day the tech would come and told me they would call the day before to narrow it down to a 2 hour window.........so knowing their customer service do you think they did that? NOPE! So I called that night and they said sorry the lady has gone home we don't know when it will come. So I called again first thing in the morning and got my window of time...then the next thing I know the tech calls and asks if he can come now? It's a good thing I was home! So long story short cuz I just can't be truly bothered to stew about this anymore, he came, he fixed, he went and that's the end of the story folks.

We bought from Ashley furniture, paid full price, and got TWICE damaged and fixed furniture still for full price, if that doesn't say scream refurbished I don't know what doe?! If this appeals to you along with long waiting periods for delivery/fixing and HORRID customer service then these guys are for you. If not DON'T EVER SHOP ASHLEY FURNITURE!!!!

No comments: