Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hodge Podge Catch Up

So since I am a bad blogger here are some of the highlights from the last month and a half.

One of my very favorite things is that Maddy claps (I already told you that though) but it's still a favorite and we try to get her do it anytime we can. :) Maddy is still not moving, she's quite content to just sit there and be catered to...guess if we didn't cater to her maybe she's wanna move LOL!

A big change...I have gone back to work. I started back on March 30th and let me tell you it is HARD!!! I still have mini-meltdowns most nights when I come home and realize how much there is to do it just literally overwhelms me and that's even with hubby to help! UGH!

Going back to work was especially hard for me to leave Maddy, I still cry many times when I drop her off LOL! In some ways daycare is good for Maddy and in some ways not so much. She has definitely learned to eat more varied foods...at least at daycare (not for mommy though), and she has really started babbling! She really only has a few sounds but she really goes to town sometimes. So what sound is it? Welllllll she says da-da-da-da...so I think it's safe to say her first real word will be dada since she's already got those sounds down pat. No matter how hard I try to get her to say mum-mum-mum she just won't LOL what a stinker! She seems pretty happy there and it's nice to know she is enjoying herself and the other kids. The bad things? Well she really needs her stuffed bunny/lovey now, which isn't bad but since I know she needs it to remind her of us/home it does make me feel bad that she feels that way. But then again I am a mom and am allowed to feel that way.

What else? Its' so hard to remember that far back heehee. so I better just post this or it will sit in my drafts folder until I can remember and then it will be another couple months passing before I post it. ;) There's just never enough time or energy!

No comments: