Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank You

Maddy was being such a ham the other night, as always. She decided it was fun to go back and forth bringing daddy and sissy books and then taking them back. She said thank you for the first time this night and it was terribly cute!

She says soooo many words now its amazing and adorable! Here is a small clip of her hour long “thank you book escapade” heehee. Oh and at one point in time she says “one” while picking up the books, daddy taught her “one, two” last weekend…too cute!

I love the way she says “no” now, I wish I could get it on camera. (She didn’t realize I was doing this last night or I’m sure she would have stopped and wanted to play with it haha.) When she hears the babies crying she says “uh-oh babies”, she also knows what their bumbos are (and loves to try and sit in them). She says suckie which is what we call her pacifier although it used to be guckie (I miss guckie haha). She says hat, circle, apple, horsy, santa, snowman (noman) and so many others I can’t even remember them all. Oh and the big one, help which sounds like elp, no more whining since we taught her elp haha, ahhhhhh much better! She also says K now right after she says help, that one came from her asking me for help and me responding with K, she is so funny answering herself! She also says nack which is snack, being mommas girl (loving her food) she will even go to the pantry door and bang on it and ask for a nack haha. Or she will keep coming to you with her snack cup 3 times after dinner asking for another nack. Man she cracks us up! Well I gotta run and get the morning routine started but enjoy and thank you heehee. ;)

No comments: