Friday, January 1, 2010

Santa Pics

As you can tell my the radio silence (to say things have been busy around here is a huge understatement! ;) I will be working on a few posts for you all with recaps of Christmas and such but here are a few pics of the kids with Santa to tide you over (is that how you spell and say that? seriously I would hate to be one of those people who says stuff like “for all intensive purposes” rotflmbo! Oh well if I’m wrong I can blame it on the fact that my kids have sucked my brain away heehee!)

 

Maddy loves Santa, until she meets him in person that is, what a little cutie!

IMG_3292 Edited copy beauty Glow SFW

Mommy and Santa or “tanta” as Mads would say, trying to bribe her with a candy cane and coloring book…didn’t work haha. Well since she isn’t freaking out still I guess I should say it worked a little bit now shouldn’t I?

IMG_3307 Edited copy beauty glow SFW

Trick photography as suggested by Mrs Santa, she’s actually sitting on my knee but it looks like she’s sitting with Santa. ;)

IMG_3314 Edited copy beauty glow SFW

 

And here are the twins aka Mr and Mrs Clause. Adorable!

IMG_3280 Edited copy beauty glow SFW

 

These are probably the best pictures of Christmas, no family photo this year as all the kids were sick except Kelsey and we literally had to run out after Christmas dinner due to a frantically screaming child, ironically that’s how we started Christmas dinner hahahaha! Hopefully more to come soon and since it’s new years day Happy New Year to all my friends and family, I hope 2010 brings you more than you could ever want!

No comments: