Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Videos :)

 

Well I figure I will try uploading a few videos quickly. Because my hubby is so dang awesome (I know you read this so what else would I call you…LOL! Just kidding hun you’re the best!) he got us…ok me heehee a Sony Snap Camera for uploading videos of the kids online.

 

He got this before the twins were born so that we could take it to the hospital with us as it’s a camcorder and a camera and that meant way less (and big and cumbersome) stuff to lug with us. :) I am so happy he managed to get some footage of each babe after they were born since I didn’t get to see them until later. So even though it’s just a few seconds each here is Jackson and Jaelyn after they were born. :)

 

 

 

Oh and here’s something I don’t want to relive but I thought it might be good for some laughs…the last picture of me pregnant with the twins on August 27th, about a week before they made their arrival. My friend took it and asked me to stand by my van…you know, as a size comparison! THANKS A LOT!!! LOL, I was huge though. :) SO glad to have a normal body back.

 

More pics soon, I promise! Gotta run!!

2 comments:

Nola said...

you looked fantastic! great videos hun!

Unknown said...

I think you looked great too! You were made to make babies!