Monday, October 12, 2009

Time for an update :)

We’re still here alive and kickin heehee. Life is pretty busy and this past week was my first with all 3 little ones alone so not much else besides taking care of kids got done. We are settling into a groove now though.  I cannot believe that the twins will be 6 weeks on Wednesday, how time flies by!!!  Speaking of the twins, we got their pictures taken today and I am sure they will be awesome!!! The photographer was awesome and soooo patient and it went really really well. As usual mr. man did better than miss Jae but he is just naturally more laid back than she is. She can’t help her diva attitude heehee. ;)  Nah she did well too and when they were put together she really did well. It should be about 3 to 4 weeks before we get our pics but the photographer should post a sneak peek on her blog soon so I will link to that once it’s up. I cannot wait!

 

In other twin news mr. man had his first episode of projectile vomiting last Thursday. A friend was over visiting and we hear splat…wth? No way, I’ve never had a baby do that before and he did it again tonight, all you hear is the tell-tale splat as it hits the kitchen floor. I hope it’s just a once in a while thing but then again he is my mr spit up like Maddy was. ;)

 

Speaking of Maddy she has been standing up by herself in the middle of the room lately, not using anything to do it either. We all clap like crazy and say Yay Madison and she claps and smiles too with her oh so proud look on her face! What a joy she is! So this may mean walking is coming soon, then mommy will be in for it I’m sure!

 

This weekend was Thanksgiving here in Canada and do we ever have a lot to be thankful for.  All of our little ones (and not so little ones) are so special and I couldn’t be more thankful for them and the rest of my family! Life is good…crazy and chaotic and busy and tiring but good! :) 

No comments: