Friday, August 21, 2009

Figured I'd update again

I couldn't remember if I updated or not so I figure I'll just add a litgtle bit and maybe some random thoughts.

I had my NST yesterday in labor and delivery. I am always so scared I will get someone in labor who was noisy like me in the bed next to me to make me run for the hills LOL. Nope it was all good and quiet. ;)

Babies did well. Baby girl has still not really showed any huge highs and huge lows  which I guess they like to see but her heartrate is still good so that's great. I had quite a few contractions while I was on the monitor too, probably about 10 to 15 minutes apart...wait maybe a bit less since I was only hooked up for about 45 minutes and there were probably about 5 or 6 or 7 good ones. Anyway whatever the math things are a happenin but only in prepparation not the real thing ... yet.

I have had a few energy spurts the last few days, despite those spurts you still can't ompare them to normal peoples' energy spurts LOL. Just means I have managed and had the drive to get a few nagging little things done. I have also started feeling that ever so familiar back cramping that always comes along with my past labors (yeah I havew horrible back labor and am expecting it again) so I am starting to wonder if they will make their entrance soon. I hate not knowing LOL!

I am planning on washing their newborn clothes today and maybe just maybe washing some of mine. We shall see. I am also trying to get Kelsey a few things for school but we have to do a little at a time so someone may have to help us with that if the twins come soon. She does have a few things but not enough. At least she has some basics.

Well maybe I should go and do some preparing instead of blogging...I just have this feeling and am trying to get a few things done otherwise I will be naked at the hospital without phone numbers and cameras and such...but hey I'll have shampoo and conditioner! ;)

1 comment:

BurnsFamily said...

It's getting soo close! You are doing AWESOME!! So proud of you!! Rest while you can, wish we were there to help out!! Miss Ya!!