Monday, February 2, 2009

Randomness

I hate it when blogs I read aren't updated like daily at least so here I go going a whole week (or more) without updating myself. Things are busy here as usual. Maddy had some shots last Wednesday and she still hasn't fully recovered from them. She's been cranky but at least she slept better last night so that's hopefully a sign that she's on her way to feeling better. She has definitely gained weight since her 6 month check up (back when she was so sick) and is up to 17 lbs 4 oz YAY!!! Still a petite little thing although we do love to laugh at her blossoming little buddha belly. ;)

 

The basement is close to being done, carpet gets installed tomorrow so that is super exciting!!! It will be so nice when it's done to have all the extra room! We're gonna need it when Maddy starts crwaling for sure! She's still not showing any signs of that yet but she sits and plays so well now. :)

 

What else is going on here? Hmmm, really just trying to make it through every day. Unfortunately the winter doldrums have hit our house and everyone is feeling it. We need to move somewhere that winter doesn't really exist LOL! I can't wait for the weather to be nicer but that also means me going back to work so I guess that's one thing to be thankful for about the ugly winter weather heehee. Well that's it for now, I hope everyone is getting through your version of winter without the winter blues sneaking up on you too. Stay warm everyone!

1 comment:

Nola said...

hehe I was thinking the same thing when I looked at your un-updated blog yesterday lol