Friday, January 23, 2009

Guess what happened today?

I felt Maddy's first tooth!!! We were sitting on the couch after finishing a bottle and since her gums seemed to be getting a bit whiter in areas I thought I'd check to see if anything had worked its way through yet and sure enough there is the top of a sharp little baby tooth on her bottom left side!!! YAY!!! I can't believe my little girl finally got herself a tooth! :)

 

Also I *think* she may be starting to like baby food somewhat. She still doesn't much like cereal or fruit or even desert but it appears that she likes creamed corn, ok so lets try more veggies. So we tried some sweet potato that I had made a while ago before her baby food strike began and she actually ate that and seemed to like it too! So today we have had some more sweet potato and I went and bought a bunch of new veggies to try too. Maybe the little stinker just doesn't like sweet things, go figure! LOL!

 

So things are pluggin along at our house. Busy as usual and unfortunately we are in a yucky cold snap. Here's to hoping it goes away SOON and we can get back to temperatures if at least -5 celcius cuz that's a lot easier to bear!

No comments: