Thursday, February 12, 2009

Maddy's SECOND tooth!

Two posts in one day?! WOW! This is just a quick one to say that our little Maddy got her second tooth on Feb 10th!! YAY MADDY! It's on her bottom right, right next to her first one. :) She looks so cute! If only I could get a pic of her little teeth, little stinker won't cooperate heehee.

 

I also had a bit of a panic attack this morning...I though Valentines Day was tomorrow! I went out and got Kelsey's valentines for her class yesterday and thought oh I have plenty of time for the rest. Uhhh yeah right! LOL! So I will either be shopping quickly today before our mommy and me playgroup or shopping even faster tomorrow. ;) I'm glad there's still one more kid/hubby free (ok not kid free but Mads doesn't notice what I buy for her yet anyway LOL) day to get the shopping done. Bad Mommy!

 

HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY  to everyone we know and love!!!! Mwuah! (That's supposed to be the sounds of a kiss LOL!) XOXOXOXOX

No comments: