Sunday, January 18, 2009

She's actually sitting :)

So I forgot to mention (yes I know I'm a horrible mom lol) that Maddy has been sitting for up to like 15 minutes at a time starting last Friday Jan 9th. YAY MADDY!!! I am still too overprotective to let her just sit there without me (or at least the nursing pillow behind her and me behind it) but she is doing sooo good. Although, if we do put the nursing pillow behind her she lays back onto it like it's her own personal lazy boy recliner ROFL! This girl sure is one of a kind!

I am getting tired of my Christmas themed blog but I don't have the time or energy to change it now so I guess it will have to stay that way for a while longer.

I finally got Maddy's wooden letters done for above her crib. I made the papers myself to match her bedding and the ribbon they hang from is cute too. It took me forever but I love the end result, I will definitely have to hang them soon (LOL) and when I do I will take pics.

Well that's about it. Life is crazy hectic busy but I am trying to blog to keep family and friends updated on Maddy's life and also to use it for my own recording purposes so one night I may actually write all this stuff down as to when she first ate food, when she first sat, etc...etc. I know lazy bad mom again here heehee.

Ok hopefully off to bed, this momma is wiped!

No comments: