Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mads had her first food!

So we decided to introduce Maddy to rice cereal last night...we just couldn't wait and she's been trying to steal my food for quite some time during dinner so we figured she was ready. (Plus if she wasn't overdue she would have been 6 months last night.) It was so much fun. She really didn't want anything to do with it at first. It was funny, I would just hold the spoon in front of her and without even having any she would turn away and make a funny face LOL! Then I realized I never let her make friends with the spoon, duh! So I gave her the empty spoon to play with for a minute and she liked that so when I put food on it she decided she would give in and try it! :) She was so cute, by the end of the meal she was reaching for her spoon and bowl and begging for more LOL! Our little girl is growing up. She also got one bottle last night too and wouldn't let me put it down, she ate about 6 or 7 ounces after the cereal! She just kept reaching for it and when I tried to put it down she'd freak out so I gave it back to her. Little piggy, I think we're gonna have our hands full! ;)

 

Sorry no pics, can you believe I FORGOT?! We did get video though, although my dvd's and corresponding computer clips are in huge disarray so that's what I'm trying to work on is cataloging everything and what disk it came from and making a table of contents so we know what's where.

 

On a side note...why is it that my darling baby seems to not want to sleep anymore?! YIKES! ;)

No comments: