Sunday, August 5, 2007

New Kit!!!

I just released a new kit called Chili Pepper Splash, it's a blend of hot reds and cool aquas for summer and I'm lovin it! There are so many cool little things in it, a cardboard alpha (upper case letters embellished with glitter), wrinkled and torn notepaper journaling strips, flowers and so much more!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You have got to check it out at My Digital Candy Store!

I am also working on a collaboration kit with one of my newest favorite designers and I can't wait until it's done!!! This is my first collab ;) You are gonna LOVE it!

And speaking of some of my new favorite designers you have to check out these two rockin' designers at Digital Candy! Angela Niehaus just rocks my world with her beautiful designs! I cannot tell you how much I love them! And another awesomely talented gal is Amy of Digimac Designs, wow she seriously blows me away! These two gals are seriously talented and are gonna go far in their designing!!!

In other news, lol, as some of you may know if you frequent Digital Candy I HAVE A SECRET! And the time is coming close for the big reveal!!!! Trust me this is gonna be HUGE!!!! And so worth the wait!

Well this weekend is a long weekend in Canada and I can say that I am so thankful for it! It has been a nice weekend doing chores around the house and going to the lake for a nice walk and getting ice cream and so much other cool stuff. I just may be ready for work on Tuesday morning after all, lol, NOT!

Alright enough rambling from me. Till next time babes!

No comments: