Saturday, July 28, 2007

All about my Family

So the post before this one explains why I haven't been around a lot lately. My wonderful Grandmother passed away recently and we drove out to be with my family and attend the funeral. So I wanted to share some pics of my family, my brother and his kids and my dad and his wife and my Grandma of course. So here we go.
I lived with My Grandma and Grandpa for all of my summers and breaks from school to work in their beauty salon from about 11 to 16 years old. I treasure those memories as both of them are gone now. As always happens family spreads across the country and it becomes hard to be able to see eachother as often as you should. These pictures of my DD and Grandma were taken the last time I saw her which was 5 long years ago. I now treasure these pictures even more than before, and only wish I had some newer ones with her to show. Below are 3 pictures of DD and my Beloved Grandmother.

Pictures of my Brother and his Lovely Family:

And a picture of us:


A picture of my Uncle Teddy and me. I LOVE THIS PICTURE and will treasure it always!!! He is so special and such a sweet sweet gentle soul, there's no one like him in the world!


My Grandmother left each of her granddaughters one of her rings and I am so happy about this, I will wear mine with so much pride and love knowing that I always have some of her with me. Mine is in getting sized and cleaned and having the claws replaced right now and I can't wait to get it back! The picture below is mine and my cousin Danielle's hands. The blue ring is mine and the brown is Danielle's. My first heirloom and it is more special than you can know.

Speaking of my cousin Danielle, I didn't even recognize her at first, how's that for being gone too long? LOL! Here we are at dinner together:

And here's a picture of my brother and I at dinner, wow do we ever look alike!!!


And this one's especially for my dad, lol, he was wondering when there would be some pics of him on my blog. So here are my brother and I with my dad at dinner...wow we all look so alike!!!

And a picture of my Dad and Stepmom and DD:

I am so glad I got to see my family again, it's so hard when you live what seems like so far way. It's easy to look at these photos and forget why I was there in the first place, but now it's all coming back. I don't think it will ever stop hurting and the tears have come again as I remember so I will sign off for now. But I hope that you enjoyed meeting my family as they are so special to me. Love you all!!!!



1 comment:

Mojo said...

So nice to see the pictures of your family . You really can see the family resemblance right along. I love the photo of you and your daughter with the almost matching outfits very nice.
Again I send my condolences for your loss.