Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bad Blogger LOL

Well it seems like ages since I've blogged! I've just been sooo busy with the site stuff and blogging falls by the wayside I guess. I want to show you all my latest layout. Ok it's a quick page...the FIRST time I've used a quick page but the minute I saw it I KNEW this was perfect for the pics I wanted to scrap. The Quick Page is Halloween Treat QP and was designed by Angela Niehaus and is available in her Digital Candy Store. And it ROCKS!!! Check it out!

I love these photos of DD and me, it was soo much fun!

Speaking of DD she starts school tomorrow, yippee!!! She is going into 4th grade *sniff* my how time flies!  I am taking the morning off to take her straight to school instead of our usual routine and I can't wait to do her hair and nails and get her all prettied up for her awesome 1st day of 4th grade!

So much to do, so little time so I will sign off for now!

1 comment:

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

This Quickpage was MADE for your pics!!!!