Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Blown Away!

Wow I am so blown away by the talent that is out there! And as a designer I LOVE to see someone use my work. Well my newest and most favorite kit yet Chili Pepper Splash was used by 2 talented and wonderful ladies! The first is Janeal and she is one the awesome girls I am honored to have on my CT. Check out her cool layout below. I LOVE all of the circles she used and how the colors match her darling DS's shirt! He is gonna be a good hubby one day being a great chef like that! Thanks girl I LOVE IT!!!

And another layout, this one is from Nancy who is on the site Creative Team at Digital Candy and wow is this one amazing too!!! I LOVE how the photo tinting matches the cardboard elements, this page just totally pops!!! And the sentiment is so sweet! Check it out!

WOW THANKS GIRLS!! You really know how to make a designers day when you scrap such beautiful pages!!!

Well not much else to say here, madly working, lol. Between my IRL job and designing and collab kits and mega kits and the site work :) life is crazy for me...but I'm LOVIN every minute of it. Ok well not the IRL job part but you know...the scrapping stuff! ;)

Well I better get back to work ROFL so little time. Have a great day everyone!!!

5 comments:

Janeal said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing my layout. I was surprised. I am so glad you liked it. I adore the other layout too. What cuties! What a fun kit and it is so easy to use. Such versatility. Thanks bunches!

Mrs. Burns said...

Hi Chelle Belle! You were a runner up in my name contest, please email me at andreaburnsct@hotmail.com

Thanks sweets!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Your blog looks amazing! You will have to teach me how to make mine so personalized. I am so glad that you are Heidi's partner now, she really deserves someone great commited. You are such a wonderful gal and I think you will have a terrific partnership!

Victoria, BC said...

Hi Chelle Belle,
There is a special touch of who you are in these pages. I am always amazed at what you can do and what you do impresses my heart everytime. I am proud of you. :)
Love and miss you,
M

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

That kit is so awesome babe!!! xoxoxo