Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Post Catch Up

 

Wow how time is flying! We are so busy around here that we barely have time to think! Everyone is doing well, no sickies yet so that’s good! We all got our h.1.n.1 and regular flu shots so hopefully that will help keep us all healthy.

 

Since I have limited time I’ll get right to the good stuff, pictures. I know that’s what you prefer over the ramblings of a crazy insane mother of 3 kids under 17 months LOL.

 

Jackson moves his head around alot in his car seat, it makes his cute little hat move around too. This is how we found him when we got him out of the car and into the house the other day, he looked like a pirate, ROFLMBO!!!

 

Can you say “Argh, Ahoy Matey!”

IMG_3106 copy

 

And here are the two of them  hangin out side by side. They have both just started to smile within the last 2 weeks although it’s not super often yet. And Jackson has started “talking” too, it’s rather adorable!! Comon Jae you can’t let your bro start talking before you, you better get on the bandwagon. ;) I actually caught Jae smiling here. What cuties!

IMG_3115 copy

I don’t know why but the sight of them in their carseats always brings out the camera, maybe it because it’s the easiest way to get 2 babies still to take pictures LOL. Jackson is smiling in this one, I’m pretty sure that’s what made me grab the camera.

IMG_3091 copy

IMG_3104 copy 

IMG_3105 copy

 

And with that I’m off to start my day folks! Enjoy!

No comments: