Monday, November 2, 2009

2 months old

Wow I can’t believe that the twins are 2 months old today! Time flies by! These 2 babes are the sweetest, cutest little things and despite all of the work and exhaustion I could never give either one of these 2 little bundles up!  They are my sweet little treasures and I love them more and more every day!

 

Sweet little princess Jae is still losing her hair but she definitely has peach fuzz growing on the top again now, we think she’ll have very thick hair when it comes back in. Her eyes are definitely still blue but they are very dark so she may actually end up with dark hair and eyes…imagine that…one of my kids actually having my coloring, we’ll just have to wait and see.

 

And my little man Jackson is starting to lose his hair now on the top sides so he is kind of getting a little red mohawk going on heehee. His eyes are still a gorgeous blue too.  I would definitely be surprised if his hair doesn’t come back in still red but hey you just never know.

 

I just love these two, I wish I had more time to just enjoy each one but that’s life as a twin I keep telling them. ;) Happy 2 months my sweets! I can’t wait to see you both grow and blossom!!!

1 comment:

Nola said...

I cannot believe they are 2 months old!!! More pictures please =) lol