Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well we had a very busy day here yesterday! Our two girls, I mean ghouls LOL both looked absolutely awesome and the weather couldn't have been better!!! It was actuaklly 22 C that day!!!! It's usually -20 C so this was a treat for sure! So here's some pics!

 

My 2 ghouls! Aren't they awesome!?!

 

Kelsey the Zombie Bride, I think she looks fabulous! And I love the smirk!

 

My little cutie! We couldn't find any costume in her size so I just dressed her up in Halloween stuff and colors. I made the bow in her hair and the halloween argyle leggings are actually socks that I cut up to make like those baby legwarmers that are so popular now and I even made her a halloween pacifier holder from some ribbon! She wore her 1st halloween onesie and a black tutu that is just tutu adorable! LOL! We went all out and she got sooo many compliments!

 

 

 

 

Well there is still so much for me to do as always so I will say goodbye for now!

No comments: