Sunday, November 30, 2008

LITTLE PIGGIE!

Heehee, no I'm not talking about myself (although I could be lol) Miss Maddy ate a whopping 8 ounces of formula at lunch today...what's so special about this? The fact that we have been trying to get her to take a bottle for MONTHS now! UGH! And it didn't even matter if it was formula or breastmilk she would not take a bottle!

 

On my last class this past Thursday (it figures) I came home to find the bottle of formula that I had left for her...empty! NO WAY! She had gulped it down in no time flat I was told, wowzers! So we decided to switch the formula this next try to see if it was the new bottle n.i.p.p.l.e. or if it was the formula, I can now tell you it was the new n.i.p.p.l.e. She gobbled it down like there was no tomorrow this time too! YAY!!! SO apparently Miss Maddy likes the fast flow n.i.p.p.l.e.s. not the slow, not the variable, not the medium, not the medium orthodontic, not the latex vs silicone, and not sippy cup spouts (yes seriously we tried all of those ROFL!) oh and definitely not the new $15 ridiculously expensive b.o.o.b.y. shaped bottle either LOL, it has to be the fast flow for my lazy little stinker heehee. :)

No comments: