Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Maddy has her first cold :(

It started last night, she was coughing in the middle of the night, about every hour or so I had to get up and put her sucky back in her mouth. I had also noticed she seemed a little sniffly yesterday (I call it snuffly like snufflupugus off Sesame Street, anywho, LOL!) she got the runny nose today and is having a hard time actually settling into a good sleep tonight. She's a bit on the fitful side of sleep right now. :( My poor little sweetie. Course being the scrapper that I am I told DH that I should take a picture of her first runny nose...he thought that was a little over the top ROFL!!! (I didn't do it btw.)

 

Anyway, just wanted to say we are still here, still busy and now sick. I have class tomorrow night so I am hoping that Maddy feels better. Oh and they are predicting 20 degrees celcius (68 F) for Halloween!!! WOWOWOWOWOW!!! It's always freezing here for Halloween! We've trick or treated in -25 and snow more years than I care to count so this will be nice. Maddy will be staying home though, couldn't find a costume for her at only 4 months and this gal can't sew a rectangle piece of fabric so I guess that means I won't be making her anything LOL! Kelsey is probably going to go around without us this year so I guess it will just be us manning the door and trying to keep the dogs form going completely psychotic every time there's someone at the door, oh and keeping everything quiet enough for Maddy to sleep LOL!

 

Well off to clean up a bit, nighttime is the only time for me to get things done so I better be going!

No comments: