Sunday, September 14, 2008

Guess who laughed today?!?!

Our wonderful 3 month and one day old little princess Maddy!!! It was so cute! She did it once yesterday but left us with a..."was that really a laugh or a fluke" feeling LOL! Well today her sister was just chatting with her and out it came! We did get it on video but I have to upload and edit it, since it's a dvd video camera it takes more work to get it in an online format but it will be worth the wait!

 

Life has been hectic lately still. Maddy is still being a handful and not wanting to sleep very m,uch during the day. I think she's fussy half the time because she's bored. I can't blame her, being 3 months old is hard work and there's not much playing you can do at that age yet heehee. Hopefully she will outgrow this fussy stage. But we still love her, you can't be mad at a girl as cute and sweet as her heehee. I am going to get her one of those bumbo seats cuz she tries so hard to sit up on her own already and maybe that will give her the chance to actually "sit" and play with stuff, we'll see.

 

We are still going to Baby and Me classes at our local Health unit, it's actually a highlight in our week (LOL) to chat with the other moms. And now we started Post Natal Yoga too. I really enjoyed Pre Natal yoga so I couldn't wait for this one to start and wow is it a workout! Guess they took it easy on us preggos before (and I bet this one is still easy I've just never been in shape LOL)!

 

Hopefully I will have Maddy and her giggles ready for viewing soon!

No comments: