Thursday, May 15, 2008

Still here

Well what can I say I'm still here, still pregnant and very much uncomfortable! I have no ankles anymore at all....period, they are just gone lol.  My feet seriously look like Flintstone feet, and not Wilma's either, I am talking full on Fred here...big and square and huge!

Other than that I'm ok. Nothing new at the Dr so no news is good news, althoug I do start my 1 week visits now. I have 2 more weeks of work so the countdown has begun and we still haven't decided on a name haha.

This weekend is a long weekend and I am looking forward to my 4 days off! YIPPEE! I sure need them! I also get to go and have my hair colored tomorrow yay!!! I need that too!

Here's to hoping this weekend is relaxing. It's supposed to be HOT like 26 or 27 celcius so thankfully I bought a pair of maternity shorts just in case hot weather came before the baby lol.

Anyway, just thought I'd say I'm still here. ;) Have a great weekend!

No comments: