Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just 2 quick pictures :)

So I was fixing up some of the baby shower pictures and thought I would share the 2 I have so far.

Here is me, notice the big belly that is pushing/squishing other things...ahem upwards lol, especially in the middle of the top of the tummy. That's where her little b.u.m. is I think. I sooooo have no more room, I told you so! This was back about 3 weeks ago too! I will try and get a nice one of me tomorrow either by myself or DH.

 

And here's one of Kelsey and I. She's growing sooooo fast!

 

I used come actions I got for free (yes free and they rock!) from Phaunt Actions! The ones I used on these was the "Softy Bleachy" and I think I found my new fav photo action!!!

Ok I am hoping to post more pictures tomorrow, I need to take pics of the nursery bedding I got, the pictures on the website and catalog just don't do it justice...I am IN LOVE! I am so happy I got that one and oh...guess what's making it's way to my doorstep via good old fashioned ebay? This GORGEOUS diaper bag! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Ok so that was 3 pictures not 2 oh well. ;) See ya soon!

No comments: