Friday, July 20, 2007

Sorry I've been MIA

We have had a rough 3 weeks in my family. We were on vacation when DH learned that his Grandmother had passed away so we hopped in our car to get there and help out.

Only a few days after getting back we learned that my Grandmother was gravely ill and the next day she passed away too. So we were away again for quite the long road trip. We just got back last night. We had been planning on getting out to see my Grandmother in September...how things can change in the blink of an eye. I miss her terribly and am so saddened I didn't get that one last trip in to see her as I so desperately wanted. Please, if you are putting off that last trip, spare no expense and get there, regrets are hard to live with!!!

I hope to be back at all of this real soon. Until then take care and let everyone you love know that you love them; take the time it takes to show them and spare no time or expense for that one last visit, it could mean the world to you in the future!!! Now go hug and kiss your family...call your far off relatives...because life is so short!

I love you forever Grandma!!! May your days be filled with happiness in Heaven!!! Till we meet again...

2 comments:

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

We love you chelle! *big hugs*

Anonymous said...

modgee

So sorry for your loss...
*HUGS*