Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Talk about Mommy Brain

So I was in the Starbucks drive-thru yesterday (LOL yes I know I am addicted!) when I looked at my license while I was waiting with my wallet open to pay. Since I never go to bars and don't buy anything needing id I guess I, nor anyone else for that matter, ever look at it. Well it expired in April of 2008!!!!! Almost a whole year ago ROFLMBO!!! I was so nervous when I saw that that I would have to retake all the tests and stuff but thankfully you can have an expired license for 3 years before you have to do that, whew! Talk about major mommy brain! Hubby was soooooo not surprised when I told him LOL! And a new thing here, about 6 months ago they decided to change the rules and NOT let you smile in your picture so my new picture is horrid!!! Oh well, apparently it never gets looked at anyway LOL!

 

I got a phone call yesterday and apparently our furniture will be arriving even sooner than expected, this Thursday to be exact!!! YAYAYAYAYAY YIPPEEEEE!!! Can you tell I am excited? Heehee. Thanks to my wonderful hubby who sacrificed a lot for us to get this new furniture, you're a wonderful man and a perfect husband! Mwuah!

 

That's about it from our neck of the woods for now. :) Maybe I'll have a nice drive in our nice weather later since I am now legal again ROFLMBO!!!!! ;)

No comments: