Sunday, March 8, 2009

She claps and it's sooo dang cute!

So after reading that a friend of mine's son who is about the same age as Maddy likes to watch mom clap I started doing that for Maddy. She really liked it, she would grab my thumb in each hand as I clapped too.

Well last week all of a sudden our little girl got this proud little look on her face and started to clap on her own!! It is SOOO CUTE!!! Another night last week we were all sitting in the living room playing and she started clapping and of course looking sooo proud of herself as always happens when she claps, and we were all so excited and happy that we would clap and giggle and yell yay when she clapped and so she would giggle and clap some more and it was a vicious circle, it was adorable!!!! Of course I ran for the video camera but argh the battery was dead, but she is starting to do it more often so hopefully I will catch her soon! And today Daddy turned the TV to Bob the Builder and she got all excited and started clapping  all on her own, I guess she thought Bob the Builder was pretty cool, at least for a few minutes.

I just love these little milestones. I think blowing kisses is something we are going to start doing/working on. :)

No comments: