Monday, January 28, 2008

So much to share!

SO the latest and greatest news is that our 3D/4D ultrasound went really well! It was SOOOOOOO worth the trip and money!!! It was absolutely amazing to be able to watch baby moving around in there, yawning and stretching and kicking, absolutely amazing!

The trip was very fast, we literally ate breakfast and lunch in the car heehee. On the bright side I did manage to get some maternity clothes, YAY! And one of the best purchases was the stroller/car seat travel system that was on sale at Toys R Us for $100 off! Can you beat a sale like that?! So here is the travel system we bought, I love the colors but it's hard to see them in the picture but they are very soft and pretty. And the one hand gravity fold is an awesome feature I am sure I will be loving!

 

DH bought me the coolest photo tower at Costco, it is brown leather and so cool. It came with 12 albums on 4 shelves (behind a door) and 3 drawers. On the front of the door and the drawers are places to put your pictures! I wanted this so bad and so he surprised me with it as an early Valentines day present. So I have been making layouts to go into the front slots (5 x 7 size) and here is my latest...My Heart Belongs To You...

credits can be seen here.

 

Now on to the BIGGEST AND BEST news! Hee hee I had to drag it out didn't I, LOL! May I present to you Our Little Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks so precious in this picture, with her little hand up by her face, those little fingers...well all of it just makes my heart melt! I am in awe of the miracle of life!!! Utterly breathtaking!!!!! We can't wait to meet her!!!!!

No comments: