Saturday, March 1, 2008

Yay the furniture has arrived!

 

I am so excited we got our nursery furniture last night! YIPPEE!!! We ordered the Lennox Storkcraft line and go it in cherry, wanna see?

Don't mind the slightly different colors these pictures are all I could find on the internet.

I am SOOOOO excited! The next purchase will be the swing and the bedding set. For the bedding I am having a heck of a time finding anything girly. But I really like this one from Sears called Lady Bug so I think that will be the one. (Once I saw this I really wanted a black crib but couldn't find one anywhere, I hope this will look nice with cherry colored wood.)

Also the swing I am thinking about is the Starlight Papasan or the Butterfly Papasan but I can't find the Butterfly one again, they must be sold out for now. But here's a picture of the starlight one

That's pretty much all for the big stuff. Of course I have been buying clothing and blankets and stuff every weekend...I can't seem to go home without at least one outfit. Heehee. But she's starting out with nothing so she has to have clothes...right? ;)

Well I just had to share my new stuff, it makes me so happy to know we have it and I can't wait to get it all set up and have her room all done! (I am sure that will still be a while though.)

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: